NETWorks Food Pantry
What is the Food Pantry?
The food pantry provides food assistance for neighbors experiencing a crisis or unexpected difficult time.
It is intended to provide 1-2 days worth of food. Neighbors can come up to twice a month to receive an order of groceries based upon size of the household.
Though the pantry serves neighbors well in a time of short-term crisis, our Grocery Co-op provides a longer-term, sustainable solution to food insecurity.
How do I donate?
The pantry is stocked with donations from partner churches, community organizations, and individuals. Click here to download a list of suggested donation items.
Bring your donations to NETWorks MWF, 10am-1pm or contact our director to make an appointment. Please do not leave items during non-business hours.
Receipts for tax purposes are available upon request. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Do I qualify for the pantry?
As long as you live within our service area and bring the following documentation, you qualify for our food pantry.
Our Service Area:
- Zip code 30084 (Dekalb county only)
- Area within I-85—North
- Gwinnett County line—East
- Hwy 78--South
- N. Druid Hills/Clairmont--West
- Two forms of ID are required for applicant (ID includes drivers license, social security card, birth certificate, healthcare benefits card, etc.)
- One form of ID for each member of the household
- You do not have to make an appointment is for food pantry assistance. We are open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00am to 1:00pm.