To Volunteer in Our Pantry
If you are one of our trained volunteers or want to start volunteering in our pantry, just click on the button above to sign up on our online calendar. If you are new, we will train you "on the job." Thank you for helping your neighbor!
Good Neighbor Christmas Shop Volunteers
Our Christmas Shop for 2017 is complete--thank you to all who helped! Check back in the Fall for new sign up information or, find out about our Good Neighbor Back to School Shop in July by CLICKING HERE.
For Those Interested in Volunteering
Thank you for your interest in getting involved with NETWorks! It takes dozens of volunteers from all over our community to make this ministry happen.
Please sign up for an available volunteer shift. We'll be happy to train you on any and all of our volunteer jobs while you're here with us!
What does a volunteer at NETWorks do?
We have several different kinds of volunteer opportunities including:
- reception - greet neighbors when they come in and begin intake process
- phone - screen phone calls, set up appointments, provide referrals
- administrative - complete daily administrative tasks
- pantry - fill orders for the food pantry, sort/stock donations
- prayer - pray with neighbors and/or for their prayer requests
NETWorks Cooperative Ministry loves our Volunteers! We coordinate their good work with SignUp.com. FREE and easy signups and scheduling help us organize all the ways you help make a difference in our community. Take a tour today!